Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report.
Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale.
What are six home selling strategies you’ll only get by working with our team?
1. Free professional home staging. We’ve been doing this since 2008 because we see the benefit of paying for home staging for our sellers. You won’t spend time wondering what you should do to attract buyers because our stager comes out to your home, goes room to room, and complies a staging list guaranteed to attract more buyers and offers.
2. Pre-marketing. After staging and while you’re preparing your home for photos, we’re not wasting any time getting the word out about the features and benefits of your home. We call and email all of our targeted buyer leads as well as agents in our local market to stimulate interest and excitement before your home even enters the market.
3. Professional home photography. This includes drone photography and video when it’s appropriate. We know how important first impressions are, which is why we pay hundreds of dollars to ensure your home stands out online.
4. Targeted marketing to Realtors. Specifically, the ones who are working with buyers who will want your home. We not only market to Realtors, but we target those we know who work with buyers in your price range and area. Using a backdoor portal most people don’t know about, we call and email Relators with the features and benefits of your home and what they need to do to show it to their buyers.
5. Converting and generating leads for our sellers’ listing. This step is critical, and nobody else besides our team is really doing it right now. This means there will always be somebody there to pick up the phone and convert a lead for your listing. There will also always be someone there making outbound calls to make sure no stone is left unturned.
6. Creative in-home marketing. Our job is to keep buyers in the home as long as possible. If you’ve seen one flyer, you’ve seen them all, right? We do more by focusing on keeping them in the home and creating as much emotion as possible while they’re in that home. We do this through strategically placing special feature cards throughout the home that highlights its features, benefits, and uses. Buyers love these and it really slows down their tours. The longer they’re in your home, the more chances we have of getting an offer for them.
These are just some of the strategies we employ to net our sellers the most money in the least amount of time, but we have plenty more we’d love to show you. If you’re interested in hearing about them or you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to talking to you soon.