(Basketball, Baseball/Softball, Soccer, Volleyball, Flag Football and more!)
- Upward Sports: This recreation league is designed to enrich the youth with a relationship with Jesus Christ through sports. Upward will teach essential life values through the 360 Progression . Multiple sports are offered at every ability level such as flag football, volleyball, cheerleading, basketball, baseball/softball, and soccer. (Located at various locations depending on the sport)
- Johnson Ferry Sports: The Johnson Ferry Baptist Church rec leagues are for all youth ages beginning at age 3. Johnson Ferry shares a similar goal of the development of a Christian athlete and partners with Upward in the basketball, softball/baseball, and flag football. But there’s more! Cheerleading, dance, playball, and soccer are also offered at the church. Located on Johnson Ferry Rd.
- Mt. Bethel United Methodist Church: A great network consisting of almost every sport offered! The rec leagues are for adults and children. There's baseball, lacrosse, softball, flag football, volleyball, soccer, bowling, and more. There are many fitness and workout options. The Tennis Academy of Georgia and Swim Atlanta are partnered with Mt. Bethel! Moreover, theres more to do in the Christian Activities Center contains much to do as well. Located on Lower Roswell Rd.
- St. Ann’s: Walking club and Youth and Adult Basketball both take place at The Catholic Church of St. Ann. The youth basketball program is great for both girls and boys at various ages. There aren’t many places that offer basketball for adults and St. Ann’s is one! The Adult basketball is on Saturday mornings while the Walking Club is every weekday! Located on Roswell Rd.
- East Marietta Basketball: Recreation basketball leagues offered for girls and boys in the age groups of 10U-18U (3rd-12th grade). Fall/ Winter and Spring leagues are scheduled! It is a very successful program across Cobb County. The leagues are played at various gyms.
- East Marietta National Little League: Baseball for girls and boys at ages 4-13. Spring and Summer leagues are available. A lot of tournaments take place and a lot of fun! Located at Sewell Park on Lower Roswell Rd.
- East Side Baseball: Spring and Summer baseball leagues for ages 4-18. Tournaments and travel teams take place out of East Side Baseball. It is a tight knit community that gives the skills the player needs to succeed in baseball with updated facilities ! Located at Fullers Park on Robinson Road.
- East Cobb Baseball: A competitive baseball league for the age groups of 8U-18U. Highly successful baseball players come out of East Cobb Baseball that have advanced into college ball and some have joined the pro league! There are great facilities and it contains great training. Located off Lee Waters Road.
- Sandy Plains Softball/Baseball: All experience levels are welcomes for girls softball at ages 4-16. Sandy Plains Softball is fun competitiveness. The coaches are well prepared and Sandy Plains has a strong summer program. Sandy Plains Baseball is also offered for all ages up to18U, which includes regular season leagues and travel leagues at various levels. Softball is located off of Gordy Pkwy. Baseball is located off of Shallowford Rd.
- Terrell Mill Softball: A great park for girls to play softball at the ages of 4-18. Terrell Mill consists of great facilities, training and league play. The volunteers and community make it a fun filled atmosphere and memorable season. Located on Terrell Mill Rd.
- Marietta Ice Center: Open year round ice hockey happens here and is home of the Atlanta Junior Knights. Multiple hockey camps and leagues are offered. Marietta Ice creates successful players as they compete nationally. It is suitable no matter the performance level as there are leagues for all ages, private lessons, and open ice for skating at any time! This is a spot to pick up a casual game of hockey while it provides a great space for a fun activity, event, or party with the snack bar. Make sure to shop at the pro equipment shop located in the center as well! Located off of Lower Roswell Rd.
- Rhythm Dance Studio: A dance studio with all types of dancing including ballet, jazz, hip hop, tap, contemporary, lyrical and, musical theater. There are also the groups of preschool ages, kindergarten, and a boys group. There are 6 studios and the instructors are highly trained and educated about dance and the classes and camps are certain to be an upbeat and unique experience. Located off of Shallowford Road.
- Kids N’ Motion: A dance and gymnastics studio for multiple age groups and dance types. Tap, ballet, jazz, hip hop, acro-dance, and gymnastics are all offered. Classes can be taken for a month or for all year depending on ones preference. Kids N’ Motion is a supportive, positive, and energetic environment with great. Located on Roswell Road in Marietta.
- NASA Tophat Soccer Club: NTH is a new program that previously was two soccer clubs, Tophat and NASA. It is recreation soccer offered for girls ages U4-U19. For more competitive leagues, the Academy program is for ages U8-U12 (6-12 years old). The Athena program is the most competitive that competes nationally and ranges from the age groups of U13-U19. Boys league is offered for ages U2-U19